05 September 2007

Final piece of the puzzle....

I got a job today. I got it through the Federal work-study program, which means that the government provides the funds to pay me, and I work for the money at a participating organization. Well, USC is certainly participating since there were loads of work-study jobs on campus, and I was fortunate enough to land one of them. It will be primarily clerical and office work, but it's in a new office with lots of great people, so it should mesh well with my studies.

So, now my schedule is set! Between work and class time, I will be a very busy building scientist this semester. Good thing I have help.....

my cat brushing up on statically indeterminate forces

3 comments:

bill ( jump ) said...

jes dropping in to say...

nice blog, wonderk!

funny, i still have that exact same load diagram chart pinned to the wall. something about it, just can't seem to throw it away...

liz said...

yay for work and gov't money!

also typing in those letters to post my comment is really hard.

Katze said...

Wow - your kitty's hair has grown already since the inaugural shaving :) !!! She is sooo cute.