1. DO wear comfortable, sturdy shoes. This is important not only for walking to and from the Coliseum but also for kicking the flagpole for luck.
2. DON'T wear anything blue, unless it's blue jeans. If they tell you to wear a previously unrealized color like "cardinal", find something cardinal.
3. DO wear a USC-logo skirt that your mom made you. (Only if you are under 10 years old)
4. DON'T wear a big fluffy Trojan hat unless you are in the band and have the outfit and cape to match. Oh, who am I kidding.... I want one of those hats too.
5. DO ride to the game on your giant white horse. There is no more appropriate fashion accessory!