01 March 2008

Animal Style

Sometimes it's best to avoid massive amounts of storytelling when a picture is capable of telling you everything you need to know. It's been a joyful and whirlwind weekend in my apartment, due mainly to my two houseguests, a visiting puppy, and a healthy dose of mischief. Crazy? Yes, and I love every minute of it.


The puppy hurt his leg in the melee of apartment activities this weekend. It will be OK in a week, several days after we give him back, which I am not looking forward to.


A Cincinnati roommate, a college roommate, my current roommate - all in my current apartment


The story behind why I keep a "Prince Aidan" action figure at my desk in studio is to long to tell you here. Suffice it to say it is giving me many opportunities for amusement.


Liz ordered her In And Out Burger meal "Animal Style", and remarkably, it came out looking like this. Liz is a food genius!

No comments: