31 March 2008

What a month

When the dust has cleared, March 2008 might go down as one of the most amazing Marchs of my life. A big part of this, and the reason why I haven't posted in a week, is because I just returned from Hawaii for the first time ever. One of my oldest and best friends got married there and I was in the wedding, and it was a wonderful experience. Between the parties this month, St. Patrick's Day, the pillow fight, and in the last week, the beach, the sights, and the wedding, I am exhausted, and will spend the last hours of March sleeping like a baby. Before I do, however, here are some of my favorite photos from Honolulu and its environs. Happy March! (and Happy Baseball Season!)


Waikiki, and Honolulu in the distance, seen from the peak at Diamond Head


Hawaii Convention Center, which has a really cool structural system


A Buddhist Temple in the Valley of the Temples


Aloha Stadium, home of the Pro Bowl and this crazy alien ship looking thing


My last sunset in Hawaii, for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know many of these places, but to see them through you eyes add beauty.