12 May 2008

A weight has been lifted....

I finished up school last week, in a mad flurry of presentations, paper writing, caffeine, and one very unfortunate computer accident (which is now being repaired).  It was difficult at best, and the reason that this is my first blog post in more than a week.  But it feels like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders, and once I get the chance to decompress a bit more, I'll do a wrap up of all of my classes and the direction that these have given me with regards to future work.

Speaking of being a bit lighter on my feet.....I am currently in Chicago covering the GRAVITY FREE interdisciplinary design conference on behalf of Archinect, with whom I am closely affiliated, and the USC Stevens Institute for Innovation, for whom I am a Student Advisory Board member.  I am blogging live from the conference on Archinect, which you can view here, and I'll be writing some things after I get back as well.   So check it out!  And I'll see you soon...

No comments: