01 June 2008

The Beach and the Mountains

What fun is living in Southern California if you can't enjoy all that it has to offer? It reminds me of those California tourism commercials that the Governator does.....we have a lot of natural beauty in the country's most populous state, and I'd like to try to experience some of it now that I have a break from school. Here are some photos from recent outings - a hiking trip to Temescal Canyon and a relaxing afternoon at the Beach in Marina Del Rey. I know a lot of people make fun of LA for its smog problem, but nothing beats the whiff of fresh air that you get from both the mountains and the beaches here.


mountains + city + beach + ocean


beach + ocean


ocean + beach + city + mountains

1 comment:

Monica said...

Beautiful pictures - my favorite is the first one!