30 June 2008

The City of Angels from all angles

This past Saturday I went horseback riding in the Hollywood Hills, then shopping.....later that night I went to Cinespia at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery, where I saw Hitchcock's The Man Who Knew Too Much (which was awesome). The horseback riding was a big step for me since the last I spent any time on a horse was years ago in the Czech Republic, and I got thrown off....but I digress. Sunday I went biking along the beach from Santa Monica to Marina Del Rey and it was lovely. From the hills to the cemetery to the beach - only in Los Angeles! Some photos below.

My roommate, her horse, and our guide



The Hollywood sign, as close as I've ever been


A smaller Hollywood sign above the horses of the Sunset Ranch



Well, hello there.


This horse jumped for the first time while we were there!


Later, at the cemetery: no horses, just Shauna, Katie, and about 3000 other folks

No comments: