30 April 2009

Greenbuild 2009, here I come....

Personally and professionally, this is probably one of the coolest things to happen to me, and a great way to cap off my short but incredible stint at USC.

I am pleased to annouce that I will be moderating a panel of “green blogosphere voices” for a session at Greenbuild 2009 in Phoenix in November. The panel was put together by my Archinect e-friend Barry Lehrman and my cohorts are as follows:

Cameron Sinclair (Presenter/Panelist): Architecture for Humanity / Open Architecture Network

Jill Fehrenbacher (Presenter/Panelist): Inhabitat.com

Quilian Riano (Presenter/Panelist): Archinect.com / gsd-ecologicalurbanism

Barry Lehrman (Presenter/Panelist): Archinect.com

Emily Kemper (that’s me) (Moderator) (Presenter/Panelist): Master of Building Science, USC / www.greendesigncollective.com

Very exciting! Stay tuned for updates on what we might discuss and what big plans we have for “green” blogging :o)

1 comment:

mad architect said...

seething with jealousy! Look forward to hearing more