20 November 2009

Current Cravings

...Not necessarily in this order:
  1. Sunshine
  2. Fast Food
  3. Driving my old stick shift VW
  4. All of my books
  5. A feather bed
  6. Companionship
Yeah I'm a little cranky. Basically I miss my friends; I'm cold, tired, and feel like I need to hibernate; and I miss my books a lot (funny how you take them for granted when they are just sitting there but you want them when they are gone). But I haven't been back to Cincinnati in nearly a year, so I think some displacement anxiety is beginning to set in. I know it will pass - I'm making new friends, and I've got my space heater to keep me warm. While I'm waiting for it to pass, I think I will go take a nap...

2 comments:

Jason said...

We miss you too, Em! <3

eventer79 said...

Life without books OR sunshine? My deepest sympathies... :-( But I am sure there are lots of cool things there to make up for it!